Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp, chance of perm
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 12noon
Salary: £11 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a MOT Tester/Technician for our client based in Whitstable.
- Complete work orders including details of repairs completed, parts required and labour to be charged
- Testing vehicles using measuring devices and provide accurate diagnostic reports to the Workshop Controller
- Interpret and use technical data and instruction provided by the manufacturer
- Conduct routine service work on vehicles brought into the workshop
- Remove and install vehicle components in accordance with the manufacturer’s methodology
- Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
- Carry out preparations for new vehicles
- Perform technical repair work in accordance with established and documented procedures
- Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
- Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and delay to completion
- Record details of work including all hours worked and material usage
- Ensure vehicle safety standards have been complied with when returned to customers
- Ensure all work is completed to manufacturer standards and rules
- Hold a valid MOT licence
- A full UK driving licence
- The ability to interact with our customers effectively
- Experience of working in a team
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, and Saturday 8am – 12noon, paying an hourly rate of £11 per hour.
Initially this is a temporary role, but there is the chance of a permanent position for the right candidate.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of MOT Tester/Technician, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs