Night Shift Machine Operators
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: 6pm - 6am 4 days on and 4 days off
Holidays: 28 days holiday
Salary: £8.70 per hour, once permanent £9.47 per hour
Red Eagle are seeking Night Shift Machine Operators on a Temp – Perm basis for our very successful client in Rochester. The starting salary is £8.70 per hour, once permanent after 12 weeks the hourly rate increases to £9.47 per hour.
Your hours of work will be 6pm – 6am, working a rotating 4 days on and 4 days off shift pattern. You will be required to go through some training to start with until the machinery goes live in July.
The main purpose of this position is to ensure the smooth and safe running of food production lines whilst achieving previously established targets.
The ideal candidates will have the following Experience, Knowledge and Key Skills:
- Experience of plant and machine operations
- Experience of working with software operated machinery
- Experience on maintenance / cleaning on machines requiring assembly
- A certificate in basic food hygiene is advantageous
- Awareness on importance of following procedures
- IT literate
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and use own initiative
This is a great opportunity with excellent career opportunites and benefits.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs