Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: North Wales
Working Hours: Monday - Friday / Office Hours
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a NPD Manager, for our client in North Wales.
Having experienced substantial growth in recent years, this role is available due to department expansion. You will be working with the National Account Manager to grow and develop new products for existing, and new customer base, both new lines and seasonal products whilst also ensuring first class technical application of all relevant products and processes in line with customer requirements.
Main Duties will include:
- Responsible for delivering new product launches successfully, through management of the Innovation process, ensuring products are performing to customer satisfaction in line with the agreed launch calendar.
- Build good relationships with the relevant technical & Food manager contacts in defined customer’s while ensuring compliance with their systems.
- Be aware of relevant legislation affecting Foodservice customers, ensuring that new developments are in line with this e.g. attending trade shows to meet with suppliers and determine supplier portfolio going forward
- Understanding customer and company budgets when designing new products to ensure efficiency and profitability and drafting Business case plan for proposed launches for sign-off.
- Provide samples requested by customers on time, with supporting paperwork including preliminary specification details.
- Manage smooth liaison between the customer and the internal NPD team so that the requirements of the customer are clearly understood and met as part of the process.
- Attend internal and customer factory trials whenever relevant to support the process technologist.
- Be responsive in supporting customer needs when technical issues arise.
- Be aware of the external competitive environment, Including competitor actions and plans of how to counter them
- Writing detailed product briefs for new product launches
- Regular competitor research to determine market trends
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Interested? Please apply with an up to date CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs