Occupational Therapist (Contract)
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Covering Buckinghamshire and Berkshire
Duration: Contract Length TBC
Working Hours: Flexible
Salary: 32,000 to 42,000 DOE
Red Eagle Recruitment is looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist, to join our national healthcare client. The position is to be based in Buckinghamshire and will be on a fixed contractual basis. To apply please send an up to date CV in a MS Word Format.
Role: Occupational Therapist
Leading provider of Community Equipment Services, we deliver complete end-to-end services through all stages of equipment provision and recycling.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can help us in our mission to improve people’s quality of life and independence every day. Our services allow people to remain in their homes, this helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver front-line care where it is needed most. Our Peripatetic Occupational Therapists and clinical support staff are a pivotal part of the success of the service we provide.
Based at the Aylesbury service centre, but with the ability to respond to service needs across the Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, the post holder will be working with the rest of the Clinical Team and will be a mobile support and specialist to Clinical Specialist.
- BSc (Hons) Degree in OT / Diploma equivalent
- Current registration with HCPC
- Experience of working with adults and older people with complex needs
- Specialist knowledge of equipment and specials
- Moving and Handling practice, knowledge and expertise
- Detailed knowledge of moving and handling equipment
- Experience of managing a caseload
- Experience of Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention including moving and handling assessments
- Experience of working with a range of partner organisations, particularly domiciliary care agencies
- Experience of supervising staff
- Additional clinical training relevant to specialism
- Substantial post qualifying experience within a community setting
- Experience issuing specials equipment for children as well as for adults
- Counselling Skills.
- Ability to deliver health education training
- Ability to complete and use spread sheets (Excel) and other IT based reports
In return we offer you the following;
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, discounts and offers
- Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (inc banks)
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs