Office Administrator/Customer Service Executive
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canterbury (Outskirts)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £9.05 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Office Administrator/Customer Service Executive on behalf of our client, a successful family run business based on the outskirts of Canterbury.
As an Office Administrator you will be responsible for need to possess good communication skills in order to liaise with clients and other staff as appropriate. You will also have excellent organisational and time management and possess the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Confidence communicating via phone and email
- High level of accuracy when entering data
- Understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
Duties will include:
- Dairy management
- Phone based customer service
- Undertaking general reception duties
- Liaise with suppliers and customers
- Any other duties, as directed
- Updating social media page
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday; paying an hourly salary of £9.05. This is a temporary role with the opportunity of a permanent role for the right candidate.
Due to the remote location, you will need your own transport.
To find out more, and be considered for the Office Administrator role, please apply with your CV.
How to apply:
Back to Jobs
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.