Office Administrator (Temporary Work up til Christmas)
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Challock (outskirts of Canterbury)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp - Up til Christmas
Working Hours: 9.30am - 4pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £8.65 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Office Administrator/Customer Service Executive on behalf of our client, a successful family run business based on the outskirts of Canterbury.
As an Office Administrator you will be responsible for need to possess good communication skills in order to liaise with clients and other staff as appropriate. You will also have excellent organisational and time management and possess the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Confidence communicating via phone and email
- High level of accuracy when entering data
- Understanding of social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
Duties will include:
- Dairy management
- Phone based customer service
- Undertaking general reception duties
- Liaise with suppliers and customers
- Any other duties, as directed
- Updating social media page
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4pm; paying an hourly salary of £8.65.
Due to the remote location, you will need your own transport.
This is a temporary role, with an immediate start, expected to run up until Christmas.
To find out more, and be considered for the Office Administrator role, please apply with your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs