Online Order Picker/Packer
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canterbury (outskirts)
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 45 hours a week Monday - Friday
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Online Order Picker/Packer to work for our client, a fast growing online retailer based on the outskirts of Canterbury.
- To ensure that all orders get picked as directed.
- To ensure that all picked orders get packed as directed and are ready for collection each day by couriers.
- To receive and process stock deliveries from suppliers on a daily basis as directed.
- To put stock deliveries away into correct storage locations as directed.
- To process and re-pack customer returned orders, re-label items and have them ready to be reintroduced back into the stock inventory
- General liaising with couriers for daily collections and deliveries.
- General warehouse duties.
- Ability to multi-task and work at pace whilst retaining attention to detail.
- Physically fit and energetic.
- Comfortable using a ladder and working at heights.
- Computer literate
- Able to cope with working under pressure.
- Comfortable with manual handling of up to 30 kilos.
- Happy working in a cold warehouse environment.
Working hours are 7.30am – 5pm on a Monday, and 8am – 5pm Tuesday – Friday. This role is offered on a temp2perm basis, paying an annual salary of £19,500 per annum.
Due to the remote location of our client, it is essential that you have your own transport.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Online Orders Picker/Packer, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs