Part Time Legal Secretary
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Part-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 10am - 2pm
Salary: £20,000 pro rata
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Part Time Legal Secretary for our client based in Canterbury, Kent in their commercial property team.
- Providing full support to the Partner and department, dealing with client queries, preparation of correspondence and documents both self generated and by transcription of digital dictation;
- File administration including opening/closing/archiving client files in a timely manner, photocopying, filing etc;
- Assisting with all aspects of commercial sale and purchase transactions including ordering and investigating searches, official copies and Companies House documents, dealing with exchange and completion;
- Producing documents such as lease extensions, deeds, completion statements and Land Registry forms;
- Handling Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements including calculations, submissions and payments;
- Liaising with clients and agents as necessary;
- Maintaining and coordinating Partner’s diary appointments and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
- Regular consideration of client files and liaising with Partner on any action required;
- Support the secretarial team; answering incoming calls, greeting visitors to Reception on occasion, collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX, and any other general office administrative duties as required.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm, paying a salary of £20,000 pro rata.
Whilst a background in commercial property is preferred, our client will consider secretaries from other legal fields.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Part Time Legal Secretary, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs