Payroll & Benefits Associate
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: Full Time
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000 DOE
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Payroll and Benefits Associate for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Sandwich Kent.
Reporting to the UK Head of Payroll, Benefits & Tax, the Payroll & Benefits Associate will be responsible for supporting the provision of shared Payroll services to all of our clients businesses in the UK. The Payroll & Benefits Associate will partner closely with HR, GSS, Pensions & Benefits, Finance and all UK employees across all divisions.
- Support the Payroll Team with the technical aspects of providing a shared services operation for the benefit of all Pfizer UK businesses, recognising the primary clients all employees in the UK.
- Provide technical expertise to HR, GSS and primary clients to aid the efficient operation of the business, including payroll report writing and training where necessary.
- Accurate and timely processing of payments and deductions necessary for the monthly payroll. Proactively identify and rectify errors.
- Develop, maintain and update personal knowledge and expertise through appropriate means to ensure understanding of relevant areas, including Payroll legislation.
- Complete monthly payroll financial reconciliations, processing any necessary manual corrections to the payroll accounts.
- Support the Benefits Team including budgeting for trustee advisor costs.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to ensure that all Payroll systems meet best practice, statutory and customer requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrates evidence of understanding knowledge, skill and professional capability in the field of Payroll, Pensions, Finance, and Human Resource Management.
- Knowledge of computer packages, e.g. MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- GCSE A Level Preferred, AAT or CIPP Diploma or can demonstrate equivalent capability via evidence of career achievements.
- Experience in working to tight deadlines in a customer focused environment.
- Proven ability to interact with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills across all media.
- Previous experience of working in Payroll/Compensation or Finance related department within a large organisation including reconciling accounts and performing financial analyses.
- Some experience working with a managed service provider would be beneficial.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying a salary of £33,000 to 38,000 per annum.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Payroll and Benefits Associate, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs