Job Type: Full-time
Location: North Kent
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
Salary: 20,000 to 23,000 DOE
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit a Payroll and HR administrator for our client in North Kent. To apply please send an up to date CV in a MS Word format. The ideal candidate will have carried out the below duties in a Junior capacity and looking to progress to their next step in their career.
Hours Mon to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Administer the HR System, ensuring records are up to date.
- Monitor absence levels and report any trends to Line Managers and HR Manager.
- Assist in the recruitment of new staff, advertising, shortlisting and coordinating interviews.
- Review job descriptions.
- Assist with probation and performance reviews.
- Produce paperwork for any contract amendments, leavers and probation reviews..
- Assisting with running the weekly payroll 280 employees
- Uploading and down loading BACS
- HMRC rules and regulations
- Updating reports via MS Excel/Spreadsheets, MS Word
- inputting data on to Pegasus and Opera Producing payroll reports and statistics
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs