Post Room & Delivery Operative
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: Wednesday 20th November
Duration: 6 weeks
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Post Room & Delivery Operative for our client based in Folkestone.
As a Post Room & Delivery Operative you will be working as part of the Post & Courier Team and will support a number of Folkestone sites.
The work can involve a lot of standing, walking and lifting. The Post & Courier team are ambassadors for the company and so the role will require displaying a professional manner at all times as well as consistently demonstrating the guiding principle of “Nothing is too much trouble” in every interaction to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Play an active part of the Post & Courier team and support all activities to provide an efficient and effective post & courier service to the business
- Efficient, accurate and timely sortation and preparation of all inbound and returned mail as well as recording and directing all tracked mail items
- Collection and distribution of mail items across all sites and delivering to each department, including the constant circulation of internal mail throughout the business
- Sorting, recording and dispatching all outgoing mail items
- Organising urgent couriers for departments across the business
- Being mindful and vigilant to minimise the risk of theft or inefficient use of products or services
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good PC literacy
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good customer service skills
Education and Qualifications:
- Full clean driving licence required
This is a temporary role, initially running for 6 weeks. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm paying £8.21 per hour, paid weekly, a week in arrears.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Post Room & Delivery Operative, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs