Product Database Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bardon Leicestershire
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37 Mon to Friday
Salary: 19,000 to 21,000 DOE
Red Eagle (AGY) are looking to recruit a Product Database Executive for our National Healthcare client. To apply please send an up to date CV in a MS Word Format.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can help us in our mission to improve people’s quality of life and independence every day. Our services allow people to remain in their homes, this helps prevent extended hospital stays, allowing the NHS to deliver front line care where it is needed most. Our Customer Service Advisors are a pivotal part of the success of the service we provide.
What we look for in a Product Database Executive:
- Manage internal CMS systems
- Manage online project management system
- Contact and work with suppliers
- Upload new contract data
- Rendering and formatting images
- Knowledge of Adobe suite (Photoshop IIIustrator)
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be prepared to be flexible as deadlines and priorities sometimes change.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Must have Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels is essential
In return we offer you the following:
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
- Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, discounts and offers
- Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (inc banks) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (inc banks)
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs