Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 5 days out of 7 / 06.00 - 14.30
Salary: £19,000 - £20,500
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a Production Operative, for our client based in Kent.
Working for a company who source locally grown produce and manufacture additives for ambient, chilled and frozen products, you will be joining a growing business that has existed for more than 15 years.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Key team member in the production and packing area, working with frozen, chilled, liquid and dry ingredients – ensuring consistent production of products.
- Completing production paperwork and checks and reporting any issues to the Production Manager.
- Carry out efficient and effective daily clean downs – ensuring the highest standards of hygiene and housekeeping are maintained in all areas.
- Ensure all work is carried out to the very high standards of the companies’ food safety, and health and safety procedures
- Other tasks as required by the production manager – labelling, moving finished products, stock checks, QC, producing samples
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Food production / manufacturing experience will be beneficial
- Be a reliable member of the team – with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Physically fit and strong
- Great communication skills with good attention to detail – passion for product quality
- Good under pressure – able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Own transport is highly beneficial
Working hours are 06.00 – 14.30 with plenty of overtime available.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs