Programme Manager (Electronic Manufacturing)
Location: East Kent
Working Hours: To be discussed at Interview
Salary: 30,000 to 50,000
Red Eagle Recruitment are looking to recruit a Programme Manager on behalf of our Electronics Manufacturer client. The vacancy is open to both experienced and Junior candidates, the salary will be dependent on experience. To apply please send an up to date CV and covering letter. For further details please call 01303 851133
- Responsible for programme management of strategic programmes for the Business Unit and cross-functional business processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating leadership, decision-making abilities and technical aptitude to lead cross functional projects that meet stakeholder needs.
- Foundational skills for this role include programme and project management, public speaking, general engineering aptitude, leadership and business management skills.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the on time, within scope and within budget execution of the project
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Identify and manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs following the appropriate processes
- Measure project performance (SPI/CPI, variance)
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize and mitigate project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, ensuring the team is fully aligned with the deliverable s and standards set in the gated review (Passport) process
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Engineering degree or equivalent through industry experience, preferably in Telecommunications, Electronics or Computer Science.
- 5 years of prior experience in project and team management in a multicultural environment.
- Programme/Project Management training/certificate (e.g. PMP from PMI) or significant practical experience.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify needs of the organization and/or customer, articulate necessary proposals and see projects through to completion.
- Capable of working with different cultures in remote locations, and willing to travel.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills
- Creates an environment in which people are involved and included.
- Ability to influence and make recommendations at all levels of the company.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs