Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit an Project Co-ordinator for our client, a construction company, based in Whitstable.
- Full PA and administrative support to the Project Managers
- To assist the Office Manager with the administrative functions for several projects
- Assist to maintain the system of recording project correspondence
- Liaise with sub-contractors, utility companies, suppliers and planning offices to ensure the smooth running of the projects
- Up keep the filing system for all projects
- To attend site when required for site meetings
- To assist the Project Consultants & Office Manager with document control for all projects
- Ensuring site teams and sub-contractors have up to date and accurate information.
- Updating the shared document system
- To assist the Office Manager with the tender enquires
- Assist with the tracking and recording of tender returns
- Assist with the collation of the sub-contractor database
- Liaise with the Site Managers to ensure timely delivery of the weekly reports
- Collate weekly site progress reports and send to the Office Manager for review
- Working in an administrative role (minimum of 2 years)
- Experience of participating in project coordination
- Competent in all Microsoft packages to include Excel
- Evaluation and report writing
- Experience of working effectively with a team
- Effective time management & multitasking
- Shows and uses own initiative and ability to manage own time
- Productive approach to working with attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively including writing skills
Whilst experience within the construction sector would be desirable, this isn’t essential.
This is a permanent role working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying up to £27,000 dependant on experience.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Project Co-ordinator please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs