Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Part-time
Duration: 12 months
Working Hours: 25 - 30 hours per week
Salary: £15.60 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Project Coordinator for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Sandwich Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to take on the role of managing and co-ordinating the Well Placed initiative at Sandwich, on a temporary basis for a period of approximately 12 months.
The role will be on a reduced time basis (25 to 30 hours per week) and it will also incorporate some other ad-hoc site based project work where appropriate.
- Continue build on strategy, creatively designing and developing related activities/events in order to retain momentum and colleague engagement
- Act as overall project interface and lead the co-ordination and delivery of the various workstreams and associated activities/events
- Act as primary point of contact for colleagues’ ideas, feedback and enquires
- Prepare and develop communication copy/content and promotional materials for activities and events, working within internal and external communication teams, as required
- Manage spend against site budget allocation (£50k plus)
- Prepare presentation materials/content to share progress updates and information and in some cases deliver the presentation updates to various stakeholders and forums
- Identify and share health and wellbeing information and resources via various available communication mediums
- Maintain, continue to develop and build content for the team SharePoint site
- Expand both internal and external business networks to enable efficient delivery
- Develop existing skillset due to the diversity of the tasks associated with the various workstreams (e.g. influencing skills, problem solving, event co-ordination, etc)
- Maximise site wide exposure across all lines and levels within the organisation
- Strengthen knowledge and develop understanding of a range of procedures and policies
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, working 25 – 30 hours a week. This is paying an hourly rate of £15.60 per hour.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Project Coordinator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs