Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Various shifts available across 7 days
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a QA Operative for our client in Kent.
Working for one of the leading fresh produce companies in Kent, this is a development role within the QA Department ensuring products, systems and processes comply with all due diligence and quality standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Feedback finished product integrity and condition on an ongoing basis to the Line Champions in line with the Customer Specification.
- Gain advice and learn from the Section Leader team in order to ensure that Customer Specification is met in full.
- Liaise with QA and Production Management teams on a daily basis with regards to final product quality and where corrective actions are necessary to improve future production.
- Assist in preparation of site, staff and systems for audits and visits.
- Check the quality of all shelf-life samples over a defined period. Check and record changes to weight, colour and condition, recording details on the database. Any issues such as incorrect labelling or quality defects to be reported to the Quality Assurance Manager for urgent action.
- Responsibility for the availability and condition of an individually issued toolkit and scanners.
- Adhoc completion of compliance checks such as Glass Control, Sensor Checks and Equipment Calibrations.
- Willingness to work flexibly, both independently and as part of a close knit team in order to deliver accurate and thorough QA services in the business.
- Ability to learn and interpret specification and use as a basis for routine decision making and actions.
- A determined and flexible outlook.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
A 40 hour working week across 7 days; various shifts are available.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs