Quality Systems Administrator (Pharmaceuticals)
Location: Walton Oaks, Tadworth
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Quality Systems Administrator for our client based in Walton Oaks, Tadworth.
Our client is a research-based, global pharmaceutical company, which develops and manufactures vaccines and medicines.
Reporting to the Quality Systems Lead, the Quality System Administrator will help to enforce quality assurance systems and quality culture throughout Supply Chain & External Supply Chain Quality to ensure that product quality documentation is processed consistently in order to ensure compliance with Pfizer and Regulatory Authority expectations.
In addition, the Quality Systems Administrator will be one of the main points of contact for the investigation and resolution of product quality documentation issues, training queries and for interacting with the relevant local stakeholders (such as Regulatory Affairs, Medical) and PGS on such issues as and when needed.
- Maintain documentation in compliance with PQ01-GSOP Management and Control of Procedural Documentation
- Upload into Document Management System and SOP SharePoint portal.
- Monitoring and prompt action of the SOP submission requests sent via the Document upload request portal
- Provide support for procedural queries
- Support SC&ESQ quality system function through data collection and analysis in support of continual improvement of process
- Collation of value adding quality system metrics.
- Convert quality systems data into trends analysis and informational reports as needed.
- Perform desk top audits of SC&ESQ systems and SharePoint to measure compliance.
- Manage SC&ESQ training curricula.
- Upload and assign learning activities in the Learning Management System.
- Generate training metrics from Learning Management System using Business Objectives application.
- Maintain SharePoint and Gnosis
- Ensure all quality Contact lists and distribution lists are updated in a timely manner
- Work on aspects of projects which quality systems team are involved in
- Perform any tasks deemed appropriate by the Quality Systems Lead.
Prior Skills/Experience Preferred
- Has an appropriate education in science or quality topic.
- Has experience – a minimum of 5 years of quality-related experience
- Able to lead and work effectively in cross-functional team & collaborate
- Computer literate – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, ability and willingness to learn and navigate new computer systems
- Good English language communication verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to Proof read documents
- Working knowledge of GMP and GDP
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week. Salary is circa £25,000 per annum.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Quality Systems Administrator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs