Rare Breads Administrator
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Tadworth, Surrey
Duration: 12 months
Salary: £13.00 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Rare Breads Administrator for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Walton Oaks, Tadworth
The purpose of this role is to work as part of a team to provide professional administrative and operational support for Rare Disease brands and marketing leadership colleagues.
- Vendor management responsibility, to oversee the storage and inventory of marketing and patient materials as primary stock owner. Responsible for the upkeep of inventory records and working with marketing and sales to ensure stocks are maintained through re-ordering, booking in, and ensuring re-certification and expiry dates are observed.
- Processing documentation to support the implementation of commercial programmes such as free of charge schemes.
- Scheduling and co-ordinating onsite and offsite meetings, handling related logistics [hotels, meals, transport, meeting materials, visitor passes etc.]
- Raise and manage commercial purchase orders for Core and Growth Brands, including the liaison and follow up of third-party contractors as necessary.
- Support for designated Marketing Leadership including expenses, travel booking, photocopying, scanning, and dispatch of packages via courier
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements for administrative functions carried out throughout the department
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying an hourly rate of £13 per hour
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Rare Breads Administrator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs