Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive DOE
Red Eagle Recruitment are currently looking for a 360 Recruiter to join their successful and busy team based in Sittingbourne.
As a 360 recruiter you will be responsible for bringing on new clients via business development, convert incoming leads, as well as maintaining and growing relationships with existing clients focusing on temporary roles within the commercial sector.
Whilst experience within recruitment is preferred, we would also consider a candidate with proven sales experience looking to start a career within the recruitment industry.
- Consistently strive to identify and convert new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies through a variety of methods
- Establish and agree terms and conditions of service
- Rotinuinly attend networking events to help build individual and brand profile across Kent
- Account Management
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Maintain and build strong relationships with existing clients
- Conduct service review meetings on a regular basis
- Provide consultative approach, assisting with salary reviews and current market insight
- Candidate Attraction/Placement
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Write and advertise jobs using most efficient means
- Screen and shortlist candidates in line with client requirements
- Provide assistance with interview preparation
- Ensure full registration of fully compliant candidates (including right to work checks)
- Timesheet management and inputting of weekly payroll
- Sales driven
- Confident on the phone, as well as working face to face
- You will be well organised
- Ability to multitask, and work in a busy ever-changing environment
- Competent computer user (windows 10, google sheets etc)
This is a permanent role paying a competitive annual salary, along with a generous commission structure.You will also receive 25 days holiday allowance, along with private health cover. Working hours are Monday – Friday, although you will be expected to respond to urgent client and candidate requirements out of ours.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of 360 Recruiter, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs