Job Type: Full-time
Location: Walton Oaks, Tadworth
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: 37 hours a week
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Regulatory Administrator for our client based in Walton Oaks, Tadworth.
Our client is a research-based, global pharmaceutical company, which develops and manufactures vaccines and medicines.
- Plan, organise and prioritise administrative support workload for the manager and team on a daily / weekly basis, ensuring adequate cover is available to meet the requirements of the team.
- Ensure the provision of comprehensive administrative support for one or more managers, maintaining their diary and resolving routine issues on the manager’s behalf, in order to free up the manager’s time to undertake managerial responsibilities.
- Manage travel booking using Travel Connect and dealing with the resulting expense claims Plan, organise and prioritise own work on a daily basis to meet deadlines and plan ahead to meet upcoming / cyclical deadlines.
- Act as a first point of contact for EMEA/Innovation International Markets regions ensuring all queries are dealt with effectively.
- Co-ordinate arrangements for internal and external meetings and conferences, co-ordinating travel arrangements for attendees, to meet general requirements and cost constraints.
- Produce documents (including presentations and spreadsheets), working from the ‘bare bones’ to produce a finished document to company / departmental standard.
- Process financial / administrative information for the team (e.g., invoices, expense claims, PO/EPAY payments in-line with company procedure) checking and validating information for completeness and investigating errors / discrepancies.
- Establish and maintain office procedures and systems (e.g., filing or record-keeping systems, databases) to support team processes.
- Participate in and sometimes lead, ad hoc projects initiated by the manager, to assist the effectiveness of the team.
Qualifications (Training, Education & Prior Experience):
- Has previous experience in relevant role
- IT /PC skills especially of client specific systems; Travel Connect, Concur, Ariba
- May have qualification at ‘higher education’ level
- Comprehensive knowledge of departmental policies and procedures (gained through extensive experience of working in an office environment).
- Demonstrated planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to co-ordinate the activities of others •Broad knowledge of organisational structure, company policies and procedures (gained through extensive experience of working in an office environment).
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying a salary of £24,000 per annum.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Regulatory Administrator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs