Sales Administrator/Customer Service (Insurance)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm & every other Saturday 9am to 1pm
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays.
Salary: £17,000 (£19,500 ote)
Looking for a career within Insurance?
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit on behalf of our client who is a very well-established commercial broker based in Canterbury. They are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their growing team. You will need to have come from an administration or customer services background and ideally have some knowledge of the insurance industry.
Duties will include;
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls from customers and insurance companies.
- Maintain contact with customers to obtain all relevant documentation via telephone, text, email and post.
- Ensure all documentation received is accurate and uploaded/scanned onto our system.
- Monitor the Administration mailbox and deal with all customer queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with insurance companies in order to deal effectively with customer queries.
- Despatch all policy documentation as requested by the customer
The ideal person will be able to work as part of a team, have strong MS office skill and have the ability to adapt in order to prioritise workloads.
You will need to possess the following;
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self motivator and able to motivate others
- Diplomatic when faced with issues
- Proactive “Roll up sleeves” attitude getting involved directly in the workload
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please send a copy of your CV over to our team.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne Sales Recruitment Office: 01795 859747 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs