Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: May
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Salary: 20k base plus bonus
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Based in the UK, and working across a wide range of vertical markets, they has gained an enviable reputation for providing reliable and effective payment solutions for the more discerning business owner.
Targeting large E-commerce merchants for payment services, this unique Sales Executive role is selling mainly into the UK market with some pan European opportunities.
ABOUT THE SALES JOB:
With an aptitude for sales, on a day to day basis, you would be required to source and generate new business interest to pass onto our Business Development team.
- Accountable for driving and achieving sales targets
- Prospecting potential customers through outbound telesales methods
- Receiving a signed pre application form to pass onto our business development team.
- High intensity, lots of cold calling, email marketing and Linkedin contact. Quick sales and quick commission paid monthly.
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives.
This is what we look for in our successful Sales Executives:
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas; demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrate ambition and strive to help business growth
- Strong negotiation skills
- Additional language skills would be an advantage but are not necessary to succeed in the role
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This is an exciting time to join us, as a growing company who have created a solid position in a flourishing industry. We’re in the process of building a strong people culture and positioning personal development and career progression at the top of their priority.
You can also expect:
- Up to 20k based on sales aptitude
- Excellent uncapped commission structure
- Your Birthday off
- 22 holidays and an additional 1 per year
If you are currently working in an Internal Sales / Telesales / Business Development Manager / Account Manager position or wish to start your first role in sales, then get in touch with us.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne Sales Recruitment Office: 01795 859747 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs