Job Type: Full-time
Location: Canary Wharf
Start Date: asap
Working Hours: 8.30 - 5.30 pm
Holidays: 25 + Bank Holidays
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p/a
Please find the latest Practice role as advertised by The Red Eagle Group (Agy). Please apply into Robin in the 1st instance.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced semi-senior to come and join this progressive, very modern, and growing firm based in Canary Wharf.
This firm act for a broad cross section of clients that includes a core element of professional services and wealth management firms.
This is a very exciting time to be joining this firm with some key projects planned over the next year or so.
Revenant practice experience, minimum 3-5 years
- Not from a large practice, experience base doesn’t suite a practice our size
- Completes accounts from start to end
- Does bookkeeping and submission of VAT returns
- Completes corporation tax returns
- Completes personal tax returns
- Uses accounting software – sage, xero, quickbooks, Kashflow, or at least some of these
- They are heavily integrated with IRIS practice accounting suite, so it would be very helpful if they have used this, but not essential
- Good communication skills and English is clear
You will certainly possess a proven Practice pedigree with experience predominately gained across statutory accounts production, tax compliance and bookkeeping. On-going progression certainly on offer for the right candidate.
For further information on this or indeed any other Practice role then please do not hesitate to contact Robin.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs