Senior Laboratory Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a Senior Laboratory Technician for our client in Gloucestershire.
Working for a leading Food & Beverage advisory business, your main job purpose will be to perform microbiological procedures on samples received into the MAS group, working within the quality systems of the group.
- Microbiological testing of samples, including PCR and DNA based methods
- Sample Receipt Steward
- Collect samples off site (when required)
- Demonstrate in audit situations (when required)
- Work in CL3 Laboratory (as required).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 1 – 2 A ‘levels in a scientific subject (or equivalent)
- Experience working in a microbiology laboratory for 2+ years
- Knowledge of microbiological techniques relating to work carried out in the section.
- Work accurately within specified time frames
- Computer literate
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs