Shift Engineer (Food Manufacturing)
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Shift Engineer with experience within food manufacturing on behalf of our client, based in Dartford..
The role is responsible for ensuring we produce safe and quality product in an efficient manner by maintaining & servicing site plant, equipment and associated services supporting a multi-function team covering both mechanical and electrical areas.
- Maintenance, servicing, testing of all plant and equipment and associated facilities, ensuring statutory compliance to standards and practices at all times.
- Fault finding & repair both with other shift engineers & outside contractors are daily tasks, ensuring safe contractor control at all times.
Who’s right for the role?
- We are looking for a focused, competent individual with a proven engineering background.
- Trained to engineer standards, City & Guilds or equivalent, HNC, and ONC. Electrical competence to 17th edition wiring regulations advantageous.
- FMCG background in addition to some PLC experience advantageous, we would require experience on packaging machinery, flow/shrink wrappers.fillers,labellers, palletisers ,printers etc
- Ability to make decisions and liaise with production managers on any issues/breakdowns.
- Safety and quality focused at all times with a positive attitude to challenge and change.
This role is initially offered on a temporary basis, with the chance of permanent for the right person.. Working hours are Monday – Friday alternating weekly between 6am – 2pm and 12noon to 8pm.
The hourly pay is £19.23 per hour, equivalent to £40,000 per annum.
To find out more, and be considered for the Shift Engineer role, please apply with your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs