Duration: Full Time
Working Hours: 8.30 to 5.00pm
Salary: circa 18,000 plus great benefits
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit a permanent SMT Administrator for our very successful logistics company. To apply please send an up to date CV in a MS Word format.
Our client is an award-winning, rapidly growing third-party logistics company, operating from several offices across Europe. As a strategic partner to major global manufacturers and their suppliers, our teams provide time-critical logistics solutions – often in emergency and crisis scenarios.
Main purpose of job: To provide support to the SMT department and assist in the management of the supplier base across the business in order to provide appropriate logistical resources to all locations. The role involves key administrative skills which will allow SMT to form closely managed relationships with chosen suppliers and monitor their performance and adherence to the required operational standards
Key job responsibilities
- Support the gathering and recording of suppliers documentation onto the master database.
- Collate and record the Standard Operating Procedure onto the master database.
- Provide assistance in the linking of suppliers between the different locations
- Record all issues from within the group in support of the ISO commitments
- Improve and update the data within the master database to allow identification of core suppliers
- Present small presentations as required to show current trends within the supplier base
Due to the requirements of this role candidates will need to be fluent in Romanian or Spanish
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs