Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Folkestone - Head Office
Start Date: October
Working Hours: Mon to Fri
Salary: to 30,000 plus excellent comms, Iphone and much much more!
Due to our continued growth plans for 2019 The Red Eagle Group Limited is looking to recruit an additional Recruitment Specialist to join our elite team! If your have a proven track record in your chosen sector hit the apply button!!
We pride ourselves on our experience and level of expertise in our chosen sectors. Across a head count of 7 we have a combined recruitment experience of over 105 years!!!!.
Current sectors:- HR, Practice Accountancy, Executive, Food and Beverage, Commercial, Transport and Logistics, Change Management -Banking.
These roles are not for the faint hearted, candidates will be expected to manage their own desk, deliver on their budget and carry out the full 360 recruitment role.
In return you will receive excellent basic, one of the best commission structures in Kent (to 25%) plus a below industry standard threshold. No KPI’s, no micro management.
Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Identify progress and convert sales leads.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
- Manage desk profitably
- develop client relationships
- Establish and agree terms and conditions of service
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
- Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
- Work within the Team to assist achieving Divisional Budget
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
Develop and manage client / candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards. Ensure that candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Comply with company management systems, billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
- Develop expertise of market rates and conditions within your sector in order to consult with candidates and clients
- Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates using all mediums as appropriate
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates and clients
- Conducting regular service reviews with both clients and candidates to ensure continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Problem solving, influencing, questioning and listening
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused approach (at all times)
- Time management and organisational skills
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs