Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: North Yorkshire
Working Hours: Monday - Friday / Office Hours
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a Specification Technologist, for our client in North Yorkshire.
This successful, family run business is looking for an experienced Specification Technologist to join their Technical Team.
- Completion and maintenance of full Finished Product Specifications. These may be web based depending on the customer or in the customers own format.
- Completion and maintenance of internal QA packing specifications.
- Manage customer product approval process on internal NAV system, reviewing customer and supplier specifications to ensure they are aligned.
- Maintain internal label database program ensuring all information is correct and aligned with current packing programs.
- Manage internal NPD process in terms of specification review of supplier and customer specifications, internal QA spec sheets, label, BOM’s and NAV approvals.
- Completion of customer SAQ’s.
- Completion of customer requests for specification queries, site certification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
- Final label sign-offs for new products
- Participate in Technical Meetings/Reviews
- Amend and update Finished Product Specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer.
- Trending of Technical KPI’s – Micro, Customer Complaints, GMP, Technical Spend etc.
- Admin for Technical Purchases, courier arrangements.
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years` experience in a similar role in food manufacturing.
- Educated to degree level – ideally in Food Science or a similar field
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs