Submissions Publisher (Pharmaceuticals)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £13.00 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Submissions Publisher for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Sandwich, Kent.
This role works within a team to create Regulatory Agency Submission Packages (Dossier) using build and publishing tools. The Dossiers are compiled in paper and/or electronic format with documentation received from Hub Submission Managers and submitted to Regulatory agencies (often within very tight timelines) to seek clinical trial and/or marketing authorisation approval for pharmaceutical products.
- Responsible for the building, publishing and associated tasks for assigned Regulatory submissions within agreed timelines.
- Administrative activities such as tidying and reducing backlogs on the submission fileshares and maintenance of publishing systems
- Adhering to quality control procedures and standards related to submission publishing.
- Adhering to the appropriate use of document management systems, publishing and validation tools, through the use of working practices and quality control steps to ensure Regulatory compliance.
- Support other team members with submission workload when necessary to provide flexible support for the submissions portfolio.
- Responsible for leading major submissions. Coordinating the allocation of all publishing activities around the global publishing hubs to meet agreed deadlines, whilst tracking and monitoring all issues.
- Liaising with Global Submission Managers, Hub Submission Managers and contributing lines to discuss and agree expectations and publishing timelines.
- Monitoring local mailbox for any urgent publishing requests
- Support global/local publishing teams when the need arises
- Adhere to compliance standards
Training and Education Preferred
- Proven technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn and use new software, regulations and quality standards
- Functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
Prior Skills/Experience Preferred
- Proven technical aptitude
- Quick learner with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with autonomy and/or part of a team in a busy environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly regulated environment.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying an hourly rate of £13 per hour
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Submissions Publisher, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Sittingbourne: 01795 519000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs