Systems & Transactions Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Duration: 6 - 8 weeks
Working Hours: 9am - 5pm
Salary: Circa £10.50
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Systems and Transactions Officer for our client based in Folkestone, Kent.
The purpose of this role is to efficiently and effectively undertake a range of financial transactions, administrative & planned systems processing activities
- Receive, validate and process invoice requests into the e/financial system daily and prepare payment batches.
- Process payment requests re cheques and manual requests
- Managing and verifying the integrity of the creditors control account.
- Maintain the periodical payments register and to automatically process regular payments.
- Operate the DbCapture electronic scanning equipment
- To ensure payment runs are accurately and routinely input into the financial ledger system in accordance with business needs.
- Experience of operating an electronic payments system.
- Experience of operating MS Office systems, particularly Excel.
- Recent and relevant financial administration, transaction or system experience e.g Accounts payable, Maintaining a financial system, Inputting creditor and benefit payments into the financial system
- Preparing Bacs runs/files
- Experience of working with commercial customers.
- Recent and relevant experience of operating e-financial payments system, including general ledger, sales ledger, ordering and e-procurement.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of reconciling cash receipting system.
- Understanding of insurance administration
- Recent and relevant experience of working within a local government finance department
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, paying an hourly rate of circa £10.50/ This is a temporary role, expected to run for around 6 – 8 weeks.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Systems and Transactions Officer, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs