Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: South Kent
Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:30-16:30
Holidays: 21 plus bank Hols
Salary: 28,000 to 31,000 DOE
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) are looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator for our manufacturing client based in South Kent. To apply please send an up to date CV.
Job Title: Technical Coordinator
Directorate: Technical Department
Reports to: Technical Manager
To assist the Technical Manager in implementing food safety, quality and hygiene systems across the UK business. Provide competent and efficient technical administrative support to both internal and external customers.
To maintain site technical systems and compliance against customer standards.
- Support other members of the Technical team regarding issues as they arise.
- To work closely with members of other teams throughout the business.
- Actively assist others to find solutions to problems.
- Contribute ideas and solutions to improve the team’s service delivery.
- To cover for the Raw Material Intake Coordinator in their absence.
- Communicate with other relevant departments within the business
- Share information with team.
- Keep the Technical Manager informed regarding any issues.
- To understand the importance of HACCP and to work closely with colleagues throughout the business to ensure that we at all times maintain the necessary standards.
- With guidance from the Technical Manager ensure that in all customer complaint correspondence that a professional image of Ardo is portrayed.
- To assist the Technical Manager with ad hoc projects.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Embrace the QMS system and use this as a tool for continual improvement.
Responsibilities & Expertise
- Audit and maintain quality assurance records. Example: Certificates of Analysis
- Complete internal audits. Examples: Glass, Packaging, Critical Control Points.
- Logging of micro and shelf life samples.
- Helping the Technical Manager with their duties when called for.
- Handling, logging, investigating and responding to customer complaints
- Carry out internal audits (glass, GMP); follow up sign off of all non-conformances.
- Logging of micro and shelf life analysis. If outside limits then ensure appropriate action is taken.
- Liaising with customers, consumers and suppliers where necessary.
- Keep QMS documentation up to date and improve where needed.
- Conduct daily taste panels, record results and publish.
- Maintain pesticide list.
- Carry out Gap analysis on new version of BRC standard.
- Provide information to Technologist’s based on customer requests.
- Contribute to the HACCP team.
- Support Technical Manager preparing and during customer audits.
- Maintain a full understanding of the legal requirements required within the departments and also within the business to be able to operate with full legal compliance.
- Personally comply with all policies, procedures and risk assessments relevant to role and responsibilities.
This job description is subject to periodic revision following discussion with the post holder (s).
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs