Job Type: Full-time
Location: North Wales
Working Hours: Monday - Friday / Office Hours
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a Technical Manager, for our client in North Wales.
Your main job purpose will be to maintain, develop and implement the quality ethos ensuring compliance with customer, BRC and RSPO and food safety standards.
- To develop & maintain the Quality and HACCP (due diligence) systems.
- To manage and lead the process of accreditation audit against BRC Food Safety Global Standard, RSPO and customer audits.
- To take responsibility for the daily control of quality and HACCP procedures and to ensure that all checks & procedures are properly understood.
- To promote quality across the site and drive performance improvement in the production areas with the Production and Managing Director.
- To assist in customer complaints management (log, investigation, proposal of corrective action) of such issues until they are fully resolved and the root cause determined.
- To manage non-conformances in liaison with relevant departments (log, investigation – root cause analysis, proposal of corrective action) and ensure issues are fully resolved.
- To check, archive and maintain all site documentation and due diligence records.
- To carry out relevant training of staff, develop and manage the training matrix.
Essential Skills Required:
- Experience of the food industry essential, ideally within bakery.
- Experienced internal auditor.
- Experience of food manufacturing processes including product legality and HACCP.
- Tenacious and proactive, finds solutions to problems.
- Confident, articulate and courteous communicator over the phone, face to face and in writing.
- Actively works with the team to create a positive team environment.
- Is highly flexible, competent and adaptable and takes responsibility for own learning.
If this role seems to be exactly what you are looking for, please apply now.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs