Trainee Development Chef (Pastry)
Job Type: Full-time
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a Trainee Development Chef (Pastry), for our client in the Feltham area.
Working for a leading manufacturer of desserts who supply to the travel industry, this is a great time to join a business that has achieved substantial growth in recent years.
Key duties and requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Passion for pastry, a creative flair and exceptional attention to detail;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the pastry team;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
The successful candidate for this position will be trained by the development team with the aim of becoming the assistant development chef within this busy production environment.
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs