Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Walton Oaks, Tadworth
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Training Coordinator for our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Sandwich Kent.
The Training Coordinator is accountable for administrating the training end-to-end process, the scheduling & booking of all training classes, the management of a training calendar and ensuring records are matched in the learning management system.
Reporting to the Training Operations Manager, this role liaises with our Training Managers and the wider business so the key requirements are an ability to proactively respond to customer queries and deliver to project timescales.
- Managing the training end-to-end process; the planning and scheduling of training
- Responsible for processing all training documentation, creating or requesting courses and classes on system, verifying training completions and evaluations of training
- Co-ordinate the onsite & offsite storage / retrieval of training documentation and support document requests during audits and inspections
- Responsible for all logistics related to the training team & coordination of training, to include: arranging meetings, training course/class bookings, facilities, printing, equipment and presenters; includes occasional diary support for UK Training Lead
- Gathering, analysis & reporting of metrics data associated with the training end-to-end process, including training evaluation, schedule adherence and material compliance
- Financial management for Training team; raising requisitions, verifying invoices and receipting, occasional T&E support for training team
- Develop & co-ordinate communications for the training team across 6 Business Units, utilising a range of media inc. digital.
- Maintain office procedures & systems; identify areas of improvement, assist in planning and implementing system changes and lead/participate on projects focused on training process improvements
- 5+ years relevant administrative / training experience
- Project management experience with a proven record of delivery
- Record of establishing own priorities and evidence of being a self-starter
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation and within a compliant industry.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday. This is paying a salary of £25,000 per annum.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Training Coordinator, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs