Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, and Saturday 8am – 12noon
Salary: £11 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician for our client based in Canterbury.
Duties for the role of Vehicle Technician include:
- Diagnose faults and carrying out service and repair work on vehicles in line with manufacturer and group standards
- Using your technical expertise to ensure safe and efficient repair of vehicles
- Filling out service and repair records accurately
- Providing excellent customer service when required
Requirements for the role of Vehicle Technician:
- A level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (City & Guilds /NVQ) or equivalent training
- Working within manufacturer and group guidelines
- A valid drivers’ license
- Your own set of tools
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, and Saturday 8am – 12noon, paying an hourly rate of £11 per hour.
Initially this is a temporary role, but there is the chance of a permanent position for the right candidate.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of MOT Tester/Technician, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs