Warehouse Assistant/Forklift Driver
Job Type: Temporary
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: 7am - 6pm
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant, on a temp to perm basis, for our client in the Hounslow area.
The main purpose of this role is to receive goods from suppliers, ensuring all incoming paperwork is filled in correctly and raise corrective actions in the event of receiving out of specification products.
- Receiving all perishable and non-perishable food items, unloading of goods with the forklift
- Completing goods in procedural paperwork to company standards
- Allocating goods to the correct storage place including chillers and freezers
- Man handling of heavy items onto shelves pallets etc.
- Entering received quantities into company spreadsheets
- Replenishing packaging requirements to the production department
- Keeping the housekeeping of storage areas up to company standards
- Telephones suppliers with queries, product quality issues etc. in the purchasing managers absence
- Assists the Dispatch department with operational requirements, if the need arises
A counterbalance licence is essential to be considered for this role.
This is Temp2Perm, working 9 hours between 7am and 6pm. Pay is circa £22,000.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs