Warehouse Operations Manager (Fresh Produce)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location: North Kent
Start Date: ASAP
Working Hours: Days Mon to Fri (some flexibility is required)
Salary: circa 45,000
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operations Manager, with multi-site management experience. Our client is a storage and distribution organisation (Fresh Produce). This is an exciting opportunity for a career minded individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast pace environment. To apply please send an up to CV in a MS word format.
- Reporting to the General Manager.
- Ensure effective communication throughout the operational leadership team, communicating planned requirements providing information on performance.
- Ensure that a best in class safety performance is delivered through a behavioral based safety culture.
- Build and implement an effective employee engagement strategy, resulting in a highly engaged and motivated workforce.
- To ensure the operation achieves targeted daily and weekly KPIs.
- To ensure the department provides a quality first class service to each customer.
- To ensure the department operates within the legal constraints of the operator’s license.
- Ensuring financial performance is within budget.
- Develop a talented team and create robust succession plans for current and future key roles
- To participate in commercial reviews with the Senior Management Team, Company Finance teams.
- Proven experience of working within a fast pace logistics environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to operate at multiple levels and establish effective communication channels in both customer organisations and internal.
- Robust influencing and negotiation skills – proven to deliver successful change in complex customer operational environments.
- Experienced in developing and deepening customer relationships, resulting in improved commercial performance and growth delivery.
- You will be inquisitive, innovative and deliver an exceptional service to the customer. Excellent commercial acumen – understand the dynamics of both open/ closed book operations
- Able to manage conflict and tough conversations including complex IR issues.
- The business operates 24/7 therefore it is essential that you are flexible in your approach to work.
- Own Transport owing to location.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs