Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAp
Duration: 3 months tempoaray with the chance of a permanent role
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 2pm
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Red Eagle Recruitment is looking to recruit a Weekday Receptionist for our client based in Ashford.
- Greets patients and visitors in an efficient and caring way.
- Providing visitors with directions & guidance around the hospital.
- Helping patients and/or visitors in distress and responding to any subsequent emergency situations.
- Complying with all H&S policies and other statutory legislation.
- Carrying out duties within agreed Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintaining the security of the department.
- Responsibilities to keys throughout the Hospital premise and the Accommodation.
- Advise Helpdesk on any defects and report and faults/ issues.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Handling enquires diverted via by the operator on the telephone.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel, as well as general IT and keyboard skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate with teams
- Remain calm under pressure and make judgements
This is initially a temporary role for 3 months, with the chance of a permanent role.
Due to the location of this role, holding a current DBS certificate would be an advantage.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 2pm.
Pay is £8.21 per hour, payable a week in arrears.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of Receptionist, please apply via your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs