Weighbridge Operator and Administrator
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £8.97 + Overtime
Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Weighbridge Operator and Administrator on behalf of our client, one of UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies Canterbury.
Joining our team as a Weighbridge Administrator, you will ensure the efficient operation and administration of the weighbridge systems, whilst keeping specific accurate records of material movement. Duties include:
- Weigh vehicles, completing tickets as required.
- Input information into spreadsheets / IT systems as requested.
- Check suppliers’ invoices, processing for payment, recording information as required.
- Answer telephone enquiries, recording and passing messages as required.
- Operate site administration systems.
- Complete reports from the computer system as required.
- Process goods out information as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Record Keeping
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to juggle priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, often with conflicting deadlines
This is a full time role working 7am – 4pm, paying £8.97 per hour plus overtime. This role is initially starting on a temporary basis with the potential for permanent employment for the right candidate.
To find out more, and be considered for the Weighbridge Operator & Administrator role, please apply with your CV.
For further information on this vacancy please contact:
Folkestone: 01303 851 133 E-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the job reference and attach a recent CV if available.
Back to Jobs