As a responsible business we have in place a number of policies to ensure we work to quality standards, we also work rigidly to the REC code of Practice and have a documented complaints procedure should you be unhappy with any part of our service.
This section of our website has been created for you to see our codes and policies to which we operate.
Should you have any questions regarding any of the contained information please do not hesitate to call and ask to speak to one of the Directors on 0845 61 20 444.
Click on a link below to download the policy in PDF format.
- Customer Service Policy
- REC Code of Practice
- Complaints Procedure
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Equal Opportunities Statement
- Ethical Trading Code
- AWR - Candidate requests for information policy
- Grievance Procedure
- Disciplinary Procedure
- Capability Procedure
- Harassment and Bullying Policy
- Preventing Hidden Labour Exploitation Policy
- H&S Policy Statement
- H&S Policy
- Alcohol and Drugs Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Retention Policy
- Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Business Integrity and Ethical Policy
- Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy Statement
- Gender Pay Gap Report